The Digital Fundraising Manager supports the Innocence Project’s year end digital fundraising efforts by implementing strategies to bring in new online donors and upgrade and retain existing donors. This position will work closely with communications staff and with an outside consultant to implement fundraising strategies for year end, and will report to the Deputy Director of Development
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with consultant to execute multi-channel digital fundraising strategies to meet year end fundraising goals.
- Manage promotional and fundraising calendar for year end.
- Clean and segment lists in order to send targeted messages.
- Write, edit, test and deploy email campaigns.
- Collaborate with designers to produce campaign images used in emails, online forms, websites, digital ads and social media platforms.
- Ensure ongoing optimization of all online fundraising efforts by monitoring, troubleshooting and testing donation forms, landing pages, emails, etc.
- Collaborate with digital team to ensure fundraising communications are consistent with broader organizational brand.
- Manage online store and execute promotional campaign.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years in digital fundraising and especially with email fundraising.
- Proficient in analyzing data with strong Excel skills.
- Experience with Salesforce, Classy, and Mailchimp preferred or similar programs.
- Familiarity with basic email coding.
KEY COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, ABILITIES and TRAITS):
- Ability to learn software with ease.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information clearly to non-technical staff.
- Superior skills in organization, planning and attention to details.
WORKFORCE DIVERSITY AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY:
The Innocence Project considers the diversity of its workforce to be vital to our organization’s success in meeting its mission. We strongly encourage applicants from all cultures, races, educational backgrounds, life experiences, socio-economic classes, sexual orientations, age, gender, and physical abilities to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, it is our policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, familial status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics, actual or perceived domestic violence victim status, unemployment status, caregiver status, or any other category protected by law.
To apply, please visit Paycom. Information submitted through this secure site is kept confidential. Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to give applicant updates by phone.